Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Expectations

P.S. I didn't take this picture.
Starting this class I expect to gain a better understanding of technology and how I can incorporate it into my future classroom. I think that technology can be used as a tool, but not as something that takes away from the lesson at hand. I want my students to know how to use technology to further their learning, and for them to be able to apply this knowledge in their future endeavors.

One thing I hope to achieve in life is to be able to travel around the United States. I've been fortunate enough to travel outside of the country quite a bit growing up. This is mostly due to the fact that my mom was born and raised in Singapore, where most of her family remains. Because of this, I visited the Eastern Hemisphere often throughout my life. While on that side of the world I've been able to also see Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, and China. Although I've been able to see different parts of the world, the one place I haven't really had the opportunity to explore is my own country. I've been to a couple different states, but there are huge portions of this country that I haven't seen before. That's why one of my goals in life is to be able to travel throughout America, and experience all that my country has to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment